The Memorial Tournament is themed each year around a person, living or dead, who has contributed to the game of golf. This was Jack Nicklaus’ idea as a contribution to perpetuating achievements of the game’s greatest individuals. The honoree is selected by the Captains Club, a group of statesmen who act independently of the tournament organization, but who also advise on player invitations and the conduct of the event generally. The 2017 Honoree is Greg Norman. The Posthumous Honorees are Tony Lema, Ken Venturi and Harvie Ward.
- KOVA Golf Management to Manage The Country Club of Bristol
- USGA Announces New Playoff Format for U.S. Open Championships
- Congratulation to Jordon Spieth on Winning The Open at Royal Birkdale!!
- After rounds of 65-69, Jordan Spieth leads the way through 36 holes at Royal Birkdale.
- Kuchar ties Koepka, Spieth with rounds of 68 in The Open 146th at Royal Birkdale